What is HypnoBirthing?find out more about HypnoBirthing, fear release for easy birth
What are the benefits and outcomes of HypnoBirthing?
Clinical studies and anecdotal evidence agree that the use of hypnosis during labour shortens the first stage of labour, significantly reduces and even eliminates pain, reduces the need for medication, results in fewer interventions and surgical births, minimises fear during pregnancy, and leaves mothers and babies alert and energetic after birth.
What outcomes can I expect from the sessions?
- Release fear using methods which allow you to be relaxed and confident for the birth of your baby
- Self-hypnotise; inducing deep relaxation
- Use massage techniques – stimulating endorphins, your body’s natural anaesthetic
- Visualise your birth to keep you grounded, serene and positive
- Understand how your mind and body work together efficiently and comfortably
What are the benefits of HypnoBirthing?
- Allows your baby to enter the world calmly and gently and drug free
- With HypnoBirthing you are likely to experience a natural, calm, comfortable birth
- It often shortens the length of labour
- HypnoBirthing lessens the physical impact of childbirth
- The father is actively involved, he knows that he has played an important role in the birth of his child
- You will be more alert and in control
- You may find you don’t need any pain relief at all
What’s in a Calm HypnoBirthing Course?
Giving birth can be an empowering and positive experience
My HypnoBirthing classes are intended to help you have the most natural childbirth possible, using easily-learned self hypnosis and breathing techniques. Whatever kind of birth you’re planning – homebirth, hospital, birthing centre – HypnoBirthing does help.
Soundly based in established anatomy, physiology and psychology, my HypnoBirthing courses teach you and your birthing partner the HypnoBirthing techniques to achieve a calm and comfortable birth; all the antenatal training you need.